
Brooke is sitting up like a big girl. You can put her on her bum and she'll sit without help and play with toys. Sometimes she does have a tendency to tip over but she is getting so strong.

We started rice cereal and sweet potatoes. She is getting much better at eating but still has a tendency to spit it out or as Grandpa Fink would say she is "motor boating". Plus, we are starting a sippy cup with water.
Brooke is still enthralled with Nala our cat. Nala is getting more and more comfortable with Brooke these days and has a tendency to sit on our laps while Brooke is there. Brooke just loves this and laughs the entire time. I think Nala is fighting for attention.....
Brooke's favorite song is the froggie song. Its a song from storytime that I've learned from Julie and Hailey. Brooke's little eyes just light up when you start singing this catchy little song. We had our first ear infection and go figure it was in both ears. Lastly she is still eating about 4-6 oz at a time and she has stopped eating at night (yeah for mommy).... She is going to bed around 8:00 and wakes around 6:oo.I am getting to spend more and more time with Brooke and I have dropped my hours to 24 a week and by April 1st I will be a stay at home mommy. Tom and I are very excited that we are able to do this. Brooke and I are looking forward to some fun times with my girl friends and their babies at playdates, story time, the pool, and the park this summer.
3 comments:
Great post...lots of fun info. Love you Brooke!
Wow! She is such a big shot. Love that little girl and am so happy that you get to stay home with her. Good for you guys!
love the photos! She is so cute....miss you guys!
Post a Comment