Brooke is ticklish just like her mommy! If you tickle her toes or tummy you'll get a super funny giggle/laugh. Also, we found out that Brooke loves Balloons. We went to a friends birthday party and Brooke was enthralled with the balloons. Tom went and bought her a couple of pink balloons and Auntie Julie brought over a Valentine's Mylar Balloon. Brooke loved looking at herself in it.

I made Brooke a highchair/shopping cart cover! She loves to sit up and get out of that carseat. You can hook toys to it and it has pockets.

Brooke and I also had a craft day at Auntie's house with some friends and their kiddos! We made Valentines Day Cards for the Grandparents!
Auntie has been busy with Brooke and Hailey this month! She has been taking them to story time and the train each week and they have also visited the Childrens Museum. Plus each week Julie brings the girls up to have lunch with me. Here are some more fun photos of Brooke over the past month.

4 comments:
OMG! I can't believe she's 7 months. Where has the time gone? Can't wait to see cutie Brooke soon.
She is growing up fast isn't she! Soon you won't be able to keep up with her. So cute!
Oh - such a big girl! I LOVE all your pictures! I am getting excited to see everyone this weekend snuggle that little girl and see all her smiles and I could go on forever!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment