Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Weeks.....

Time is just flying bye and we are 30 weeks along! Which means x-mas is just around the corner, crazy!!! The pregnancy is going great however I am getting more and more tired again in the afternoons. Also, its getting harder to pick up little Miss Brooke and she wants up alot these days.

I have started to visit the doctor every 2 weeks for a weight check and belly measurement. So far I have gained 17 lbs and my belly measurement is one week ahead. With Brooke at this point my weight gain was 16 lbs and my belly measurement was also one week ahead. So things are right on track and the Doctor says everything looks great. Also the babies heart beat is 148 which is perfect.

30 week tummy!

Mommy and Brooke!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so sad I've missed most of your pregnancy! You look adorable!