This past weekend we headed home for our yearly hunting trip! Brooke and I stayed home with Nana, Jordan, Madison and Tanner and had a great time. We played games, read books and went and saw the horses. Brooke was able to spend the weekend at the Farm plus she will be there until Wednesday!!
Nana, Jordan and Brooke waiting for cookies to come out!

Nana reading books to the girls.

Jordan and Brooke reading a book.

Mommy and Brooke with the horse, she loved it!

Madison, Brooke and Jordan taking a walk outside.
Justin, Lexie, Tom and Papa all went up on Saturday morning to do some Elk Hunting. From what I understand they saw 250+ head of Elk early in the morning. Plus Justin and Tom were able to get within 30 yards from 10 Bull Elk which were bugling. They had three cow elk shot by 9 am that morning. The rest of the day was spent dragging them out and they got home around 5:00. It was a successful hunt and it will be nice to have meat in the freezer again.
The Hunters.

The hunters and kids!
Jordan, Tom and Brooke driving the tractor.
Three cow elk - Its so nice to have farm equipment.
2 comments:
I love Brooke's face in the horse picture....so cute!
Way to go hunters!
Brooke is such a cutie. I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment