Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brooke ~ 21 Months

Brooke is 21 Months old and I believe is around 29 lbs and 32 inches tall! We are growing up so quickly. Brooke is now actually eating vegetables and I couldn't be happier. She will also eat her carrots now before anything else which is great. Brooke is sleeping great still and goes down in her big bed around 8 and typically gets up between 6:30-7. She is now taking just one nap a day and its between 1-2 hours long right after lunch. Lastly Brooke loves to go up to Avery and say "Hi Big Girl", its pretty cute.

Top Ten things she says each day.
1. OH NO, mommy help us
2. Ready Go
3. Right here
4. I do it
5. Rock a Baby
6.Julie - Hailey
7. Nala is sleeping
8. Where Avy at
9. Daddy at work
10. I'm going to Walmart.

Brooke working in her in-door sandbox. Big hugs!
Riding the bike.
Playin at the park.
I have a sucker, so happy!
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup, yummy!
Oh ELMO!!
I like my sun glasses.
No shirt!!



No comments: