
Avery is 11 Months old and weighs around 22 lbs. She just loves to play peek a boo with her shirt while sitting in the high chair. Avery started to walk around the furniture in the house and can pretty much get anywhere either crawling or walking around items with support. Also she will walk now while holding onto one of our hands. She still makes funny noises and growls like a cat or lion. If you ask her what a kitty says its quite surprising... I think she may get this from Brooke. Avery also starting picking up objects off the ground while standing at the furniture. She started to say bye and also wave her hands. If you ask Avery where the Elk is she will point to them. Avery is a picky eater and its hard to sometimes get anything into her other then her bottle of milk. Lastly, she is sleeping through the night and I can't even remember when I actually had to get up with her.
So Big!

Pushing my truck.

Clapping our hands.

Avery with chew sack filled with strawberries.

Such a cutie..

No comments:
Post a Comment