Its crazy to think that our little Avery is already 2.5 years old! Time has sure flown by and she is growing up too quickly. Avery is 30 lbs and 35 inches tall and is super silly, funny and sassy little girl fully of personality. She absolutely adores her sister Brooke and will copy pretty much what Brooke says or does on a daily Basis! They are the best of buddies but yet have their moments.
Avery still is missing all her 2 year old molars but I am pretty sure they will be here soon for how much she chews on her cloths, toys and fingers! She also had a dentist appointment this past month and had no sugar bugs and had a great cleaning.
Avery has totally turned into into a little girl who loves to dress up and now she actually only really likes to wear her tutu dresses! I have to honestly hide them if we plan to go to the park. And if its not the tutu dress its a skirt or dress its hard to get shorts/pants on this gal.
Avery is still taking a nap each day and I normally only let her sleep about 1 hour as if its any longer we have a late evening of bed time around 9:30. She is waking up by 7 each morning and is again in her big girl bed which she loves. At night she will constantly say "I have to tell you something"... "I can't go to sleep" in which she comes out of her rooms dozens of times..
Avery is talking a lot and "most" of what she says we completely understand her. However there ares still moments when we ask "what did she just say"?. Things she says on a daily basis include:
Oh Sure...
Youuuu Welcome
Can I do that
When daddy coming home
I have to tell you something
Daddy's Work
More lemonade please
I didn't do that Brooke does
Peanut butter on a spoon please
Oh thank you mommy
Daddy you an old man
Sydney Hailey be there mommy
We going to Julies house how fun
Avery loves to sign twinkle twinkle little star, happy birthday and really loves to dance!!
Potty training is going very slow these days! She was doing great prior to the move from Dutton Court and now we are back to square one. She honestly prefer to even keep her messy diaper on and NOT let you change it! I'm sure we'll be in diapers for awhile.
Oh wow! I had to share this one....
No comments:
Post a Comment