Thursday, March 27, 2014

Avery - update

Avery is 36 lbs and 37 inches tall!  She is growing up quickly and is FINALLY potty trained.   Avery is a sweet little girl full of energy but she also still have her moments of crankiness.  Over the last couple months Avery has been enjoying all the snow by either skiing, sledding or just eating it.  She also has been active in Gymnastics and soccer and is enjoying these activities as well.  Lastly she is still going to school but three days a week and can also write her name.  She is a smart little girl and also knows her letters and alphabet!

February 14th was a big day for Avery! She refused to wear diapers so we took the plunge and sent her to school with big girl undies!  From Feb 14th - March 20th she has had three accidents during the day and one at night.  She is doing great and I am so happy to be past pullups and diapers.

Avery will tell you what she is thinking anytime time of the day and will reinforce anything Tom and I stay to Brooke.   Especially if someone is in trouble she will really tell them what they did.

Avery loves her pen reader and typically goes to bed with this each night.  She also loves to read books with Brooke and try to sound out the words.  Her favorite game is the Lady Bug Game and she also loves to play with her ponies.   Avery also loves to help around the kitchen when she can and she is still always asking for a spoon full of peanut butter.

Some things that she has been saying include:
I can't see the moon (while looking out her window)
Oh Yah
Of course (Typically said throughout the day when you ask her something)
You did it Brooke, I am so mad at you
That is a people momma (as she is drawing)
This food is yummy in my tummy
Phew, I made it to the potty and didn't poop on the floor
The sun likes me
A is in my name or she will say either V,E,R, Y as well
Dad can I have a drink of your beer
Thank you Brooke your so sweet
Tacos are good in my tummy
Daddy you are my buddy today
Momma wipe off my boogers 


Skiing at Showdown

Ice skating for the first time

I'm all dressed up 

What a silly girl 

Riding my horse

What a cutie

I'm a big girl in my undies!

Photo that Brooke took on my Camera!!

Avery's name!  

Flowers from Daddy!

Whats up with that hair??

I'm sleeping in a box of oranges! 






No comments: