Its hard to believe that Avery is already 3 1/2 years old! She is 38 lbs and 38 inches tall. She is growing up so quickly and is such a smart little girl. Avery is finally done with pull ups since February even at night! We are diaper free in the Fink House Hold and its great!
Avery is very independent and likes to do things on her own. She will get dressed by herself, put her shoes on and try to buckle herself in the car. Plus, she typically will wear only tunic shirts or dresses. And when we have friends over Avery will play for awhile and then will typically venture off and do her own thing in quite. I am finding her less and less failing asleep on the floor. But she will still occasionally fall asleep in the car. Avery is still very dramatic in whatever she does. She loves to dance and sing and shake those little hips!
Avery is getting better at writing her name and she does a great job! She has been writing it in upper and lowercase. She can count to fifteen and sometimes can get to twenty. Avery loves to draw pictures and then tell a story about that picture.
Avery is still a pretty good eater! She loves carrots and mac n cheese. However she is always willing to try new things and will eat pretty much anything. Avery is loving school still and isn't happy when I pick her up to go home! Plus, she sometimes has a tendency to draw on herself still.
Some funny things Avery has said:
I got a book from brooke's room I was sneaky quite
I'm coming to help you dad I'll be careful
This house is tippy (After she spun in circles alot)
Mommy I'm stretching out
Mom do I look fancy
Its just so tricky mom
Mom I got this thing out all by my own
I love tater tots
I'm getting a yogurt ya know
Hold on a goat tell ya sometime
I don't like soda I only like Beer (Thanks Daddy)
And where are we even going today
Oh those are so beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment