The first 2 months of school has flown by with Soccer, bible club, Oula and play dates. Bible Club has been every Monday, Soccer has been every Wednesday/Sunday, Oula has been Thursdays and play dates are about each week with school friends or cousins.
I have been lucky to volunteer each week on Tuesdays for 2.5 hours in Brookes room. She has 20 kids in her class and they all call me Miss Jen! Its a great experience and Brooke loves when I come in. Plus I have also stayed for lunch a couple times too.
She is growing up too quickly and is the sweetest, polite and fun little girl! We love her so much.
Making ants on a log.
Riding her bike without training wheels.
The Bobcat girls.
Brooke and her girl friend Mariel
Her best buddy - sprocket
Silly girl
Our little soccer player.
Getting ready to go to school.
Game day!
No comments:
Post a Comment