How old are you? 7
Favorite color? Purple
Favorite toy? Lego's
Favorite Stuffed Animal? Mom's Pound Puppy
Favorite fruit? Strawberries
Favorite Veggie? Carrots
Favorite TV show? The Voice
Favorite Movie? Harry Potter
Favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut Butter and Nutella
Favorite outfit? Dress
Favorite game? Otrio
Favorite snack? Pirates Booty
Favorite treat? Popsicle's
Favorite animal? Cheeta
Favorite Song? Don't Stop Believing
Favorite Book? Billie B Brown Mysteries
Favorite thing to do outside? The Bars at School
Favorite drink? Ice Flavored Water Drink
Favorite Holiday? Christmas
Favorite breakfast food? Waffles
What do you like to do with your family? Play Otrio, Watch Movies and Ski
What do you like to learn about? Science
What do you want to be when you grow up? School Teacher
Where do you like to go? the Park
Who is your best friend? Zoie and Willa
What makes you happy? When my family is together
What makes you sad? When I get left out of friends groups
What do you think about before you fall asleep? Mermaids
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Taco Bell
What was your favorite birthday present? Shopkins from Hailey and Syd
What was the best part of your birthday? When I blew out the candle on my cupcakes
How would you describe yourself: I am nice and like to tell jokes
What is your greatest fear: When I am alone
No comments:
Post a Comment