Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Weekend at the Farm

Brooke, Tom and I headed to the Farm on Christmas Eve morning. We went to church at our Lady of Lords and then went to Great Grandma's for her yearly tradition of Clam Chowder. Christmas Day Brooke woke early (5:15 am) as I think she knew Santa had come. We spent the day in our PJ's, opened packages with the enitre family and then played games.

Brooke with her Christmas Sock Grandma B made for her.
The group opening gifts one person at a time.

Daddy and Brooke.Brooke sittin under the mistletoe. Brooke in her new outfit.
The Family! Brooke "sittin" with her new Tiger Toy! The whole family with our Christmas socks! Mommy and Brooke!
On Saturday we hit the ice, thats right we all went Ice Skating! Mom and Dad had a ton of skates in all sizes. Julie, Justin and I went skating every winter growing up and we were all pretty good. However, I found out quickly that times have changed and I wasn't so good. It took Tom and I both a couple of mintues to get our balance. It was a fun afternoon and we had great weather!
Justin preparing for the 2010 Olympic Games in BC (hahahahahaha).

2 comments:

Julie said...

Christmas was a great time! Can't wait to see Brooke tear into those gifts next year!

Lexie said...

Jen - LOVE your blog. That pic of Brooke sticking out her tongue was priceless. Thanks for the pic of Justin - too funny and Jordan hanging around Tom and Brooke because she was practically glued to their side. I get a kick out of seeing my family in some of your posts. Thanks for sharing!