Tom and I are thrilled and should find out the sex the first part of August. We have also started getting another bedroom ready so that both kids will be on the main floor. Brooke will be moving across the hall to where the gym was and we actually already have her bed setup.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Baby Fink.......
That's right Brooke is going to be a big sister!! Baby Fink is due Christmas Eve and we are now 12 weeks along. The ultrasound photo is from about 7 weeks which was back in early May. Tom and I have been to two appointments and we have also heard the heartbeat.
This pregnancy is much different then from Brooke. I am more nauseous in the am/pm and it really depends on when I eat or if I eat to much. I am also just exhausted during the afternoons and find myself taking naps with Brooke each day. I've gotten sick a couple of times and get a lot of headaches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't wait until December! Brooke is going to be a great big sister!
she looks so grown up in this photo!
We are so excited for your family. It is such a blessing to have siblings so close in age. They will be best buds!
Post a Comment