Saturday, June 12, 2010

Brooke - 11 Months Old

Brooke is now 11 Months old and is changing so much. She can walk around the entire house with support from walls, furniture etc. She is finally crawling but she prefer to walk around. Also, she has been able to go from her tummy to a sitting position.

So happy!

Can't catch me!
I'm going to get your Nala!!
Just walking around the room. Brooke had a rough month of being sick. She was on medicine for MRSA that was on her back and is now gone. However, she also had Hand Foot and Mouth! Our little girl is happy and healthy again, thank goodness.

Brooke has a schedule now that I am home with her. She wakes between 6:30-7:00 am, her first nap is around 9:00 am and is about 1- 1/2 hours long. Her second nap of the day is around 2:00 pm and is 1 1/2 -2 hours long. And she goes to bed between 8:00 - 8:30 pm. During the days we have been going to Story time, play dates with friends, the park and the indoor pool with Hailey.

I love to swing.Playin with Hailey.
Brooke is starting to eat a little better and we have been able to get some veggies down. I made her some meatballs with carrots and green beans and she likes them. She also likes to eat grilled cheese sandwiches and pasta. She is eating three meals a day and a snack late in the afternoon with some juice. Lastly I have been trying to teach Brooke "more' in sign language. However, when I ask her if she wants more she claps instead of doing the sign but we're getting there.

I love Nana's pickles!
During the past month Brooke loves to look at the Elk Horns. If you ask Brooke where the Elk is she will look up and point at the horns on the wall. She also loves to share her pacifier with any stuffed animal or babies. We also have been playing in her big girl room each day and we listen to silly songs. She just loves the music!!

I see you Mr. Elk. My hair blowin in the breeze...Bye Bye for now!! This is also a new word for the month - bye.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the pickle picture!