Sunday, March 20, 2011

Avery ~ 3 Months

Avery is three months old and weighs right around 15 lbs. Avery is now sleeping in her crib at night and also for some naps during the day. On March 8th, Avery slept through the night for the very first time. She went down at 9:30 and woke at 7:30, yippee!!! This past week she has been sleeping through the night and I wake her around 7-7:30. If she doesn't sleep through the night she gets up around 5:30-6:00. She is also on a very routine feeding schedule throughout the day and eats about every 3 hours. She loves looking at Brooke and honestly watches Brooke more then mommy. She is talking more and more and is very close to giggling. Avery loves sucking on her hands and now actually takes a paci. Lastly has has started to bat at toys above her head and loves looking at herself in the mirror.
Click photos to enlarge.
Smiley girl. Starting to hold my head up higher!


Getting ready for a bath.
All smiles.

Holding onto my toys.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy 3 months Avery...can't believe how fast it's going.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that Ms. Avery is sleeping through the night. I'm sure Mommy is appreciating a full night of sleep! And I have a good feeling that Ms. Avery and Ms. Brooke are going to be the best of friends! They are so sweet together!!