Brooke with her best cousin Hailey (As she would say)..
Brooke in the coon-skin hat I had as a kid.Brooke has started swim lessons with the three year old's and is doing great! We go each Saturday morning from 9:00-9:30. She just loves the water.
Brooke dressed up being a diva!
Brooke loves to try and spell her name and she is very close. Here are the ways she spells it: Eroke, Broke, Brok and Erooke. We have a hard time with the B and E.
Playing with Tupperware! She loves the big boxes..
Here are some things that we say on occasion:
- No Thank you please
- I have an Idea or that be a good idea
- The sun is tickling me
- I love my daddy so much because I love my daddy
- It’s not my fault, Avery fell by herself
- Something is missing
- Who bought it for me?
- I had a rough day, I fell down at the park
- Who made it for me? I love it.
- It’ not windy or dark that makes me happy
- I’m dressing up for the talent show
- Its my project
We love going to the park!
Brooke just being silly!
Brooke loves to play dress up with princess clothes. She has shoes, dresses, wands and loves to walk around the house being a princess. She also tells Avery to dress up too and follow her. Her favorite princess would be Ariel off the Little Mermaid.
Smiling for the photo! I take a lot of them..
Brooke is very much into playing Doctor! When daddy gets home she will ask him to play doctor with her. She will leave the room and daddy just has to say “doctor come in” and she will run into the room and give you a check-up. Plus she will play with her babies and tell us that they are sick and that she is taking care of them. The Easter Bunny brought her a doctor kit and she was so excited!
Glasses made out of Wiki stixs..
Brooke also has a great imagination when using her kitchen or playing with most of her toys! While we are baking cookies, making soup or having a tea party its all fun.
Brooke is Potty Trained and has been in big girl undies since February 15th. At night we are in pull ups but she will actually wake us up at night if she has to go potty. We have had one accident since Feb 15th and it was actually at the Children's Museum. But otherwise its been great having her in big girl undies. However, she does have a tendency to show her princess ones to friends (not good).... Also, she goes to the potty by herself and uses the stool to get up but still needs assistance with wiping.. We are so proud of her!!
Brooke can roll her tongue! Pretty funny stuff...
2 comments:
Jen, She is so cute and you take great pictures!! Really shows her personality! I think she would get along great with my girls. Too bad we don't live closer...
Looking at these pictures makes me smile....you are a funny little girl with lots of personality. We love you Brookie!
Post a Comment