Monday, October 22, 2012

Avery ~ 22 Months

Avery is 22 months old and is a silly little girl!  Avery had a rough month of being sick.  It started out with a ear infection in her left ear along with conjunctivitis.  Then two weeks later she had the stomach flu and was miserable puking for about 4 hours during the night.  Lucky the entire bug was over within 24 hours.

Updated news:
  • Avery is opening doors and getting into everything
  • Has to do everything herself
  • Almost has the ABC's down
  • Can count 1,2,3 then 6,7,8
  • Drinks sometimes better out of a cup then Brooke
  • Signs along to most songs on the radio or the kids CD's 
  • In her big girl bed at night and doing great
  • Napping twice a day 
  • Goes to get at 8:30 wakes up between 6:30-7:00
  • She has a little stink eye going on along with a growl 
Avery's favorite things:
  • Color - Blue
  • Food - Yogurt
  • Toy - her baby of course
  • Book - Brown Bear Brown Bear
  • Movie - Cars and Elmo or Dora
  • Markers - to color with but I can't trust her with them (either can Julie at her house)
Additional words: talking a ton these days but here are a few things I have written down
  • I help you mommy
  • Where daddy go
  • listen to me peas 
  • I do it myself
  • I want yogurt strawberries
  • Oh no I broke it
  • Wink wink  - sound for a pig
Drinking out of a big girl cup!

Putting on my shoes.

Hi Mommy...

Reading some books...

Such a cutie..

And another book!

Loves her baby Lilly

Elmo Hat...

Just out of the bath - we love to run naked around the house!

No comments: