Avery had her first day of school today at the Good Shepherd and she was so excited to go. She will be going on Fridays each week from 8:30-11:45. We loaded up her back pack with all her essentials and it was a little heavier then she expected.. Brooke was very excited to go to school with her sister today and also help her out with the back pack!
Once at school the girls walked around to the different trays and Avery totally forgot I was even there. When I left I tried to say bye but she was too focused on everything around her.
Brooke was so excited that she was introducing Avery to her friends at school..
Avery had a great first day no tears or anything! Plus she ditched her baby and Paci the entire time as she left it in my car... She said she had fun and wants to go back!!



1 comment:
So glad it went well. Such a BIG girl...I can't believe they are in school.
Post a Comment