Saturday, October 15, 2011

Brooke update ~ 2.3 years Old

Brooke is now 27 month old, is 32 pounds and is 34 inches tall. PLUS, she also got two new teeth on the bottom. Brooke is all about what her favorite things are these days. She will tell you what her favorite song is, shirt is, book is etc. Brooke also has to tell Avery to "watch this" all the time as she dances, runs, kicks a ball etc. I think she really enjoys having Avery around.

Brooke calls herself super Brookie and if someone asks her what her name it is also Brookie. Brooke loves to tell me stories and they start out like this "Once apon a time"..... Also, her favorite song right now is Pajama Time.

Our little Bobcat!

My potty chart! Just since the first of October Brooke has been dry during naps and at night. She will typically potty first thing when she wakes up. PLUS, she is going potty all the time. We have been wearing big girl undies at home and she loves them. She also uses the potty at public places and isn't leery at all. Lastly during her baths she also asks to use the potty. Yippee, such a big girl and doing great.
Here are some things that Brooke says alot:
That is so cool in the world
My friend Hailey
Thats my favorite song I like mom
So exciting
Lets do it
Having a play date with my friends
I'm having a fun day
Just one more
Couple minutes
Mom don't do that
I dont think so
Supper Brookie
Mommy I missed you
Daddy I missed you
Yummy that good
I'm grumpy or I'm happy
I still pooping
I am hungry mom

This past month the paci fairy visited our house and took all of Brooke's pacis! She left a couple of presents in exchange. We were very worried it was going to be a rough couple of weeks. However, Brooke did great and only asked for them a couple of times. Plus, she doesn't even take Avery's. So we are officially done with the paci and this was much easier then we expected.

Her Tu-Tu she got from the paci fairy!
I love my Mickey cards...
Brooke started school this month and loves it. She comes home and talks about Miss Daisy (her teacher) and about how Mommy drops her off. Plus she is staying dry at school and using the potty there. Brooke now can also count to 11 and is close to counting to 15. We also sing the ABC's a lot and Brooke is getting closer and closer to knowing the entire alphabet.

Brooke now has tubes in her ears! Hopefully this will help her and we can move on from ear infections. They are supposed to stay in for 6-12 month. Lets hope the longer the better.

Well hello - just a couple of hours after her ear tubes.
Lastly, if you ask Brooke where she wants to go its either Safeway or Costco! She likes to ride in the car at Safeway and at Costco she likes to get a smiley face.

Brooke had so much fun at the pool this summer.

Hailey and Brooke at the Children's Museum.I love corn!
Such a happy girl!
No Pants, just big girl undies! How we hang out at the house these days.
Check out my latest haircut! She loves it.
Drawing, we do this a lot!
She loves to play at the park and swing.
I am SO BIG!!
Eating her first ever SMORE!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love seeing the hugh smiles on Brookie's face! She is talking up a storm too! LOve that she is almost potty trained....so good for you!!!