Brooke and I decorating her pumpkin as a princess!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Pumpking Decorating & Chili Feed ~ 4th Annual
This year we invited our good friends over for the 4th annual Chili Feed and Pumpkin Decorating/Carving.. Plus all the kids were able to get dressed up in their costumes.
Brooke and I decorating her pumpkin as a princess!
Brooke with her pumpkin, it was a little heavy to hold.
Working on the pumpkins.
Avery is a kitty.
Brooke is Minnie Mouse (Made the costume this year with help from Mom).
All 10 kids!
Our family.
Sydney and Avery.
The big kids eating dinner.
Brooke with her cupcake.
Playing after dinner ~ the kids had a little too much sugar it was a little crazy. Notice Brooke and Hailey rolling on the ground with one another.
Brooke and I decorating her pumpkin as a princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lots of little ones...it must have been a wild few hours of fun!
Post a Comment